Ramahanisha Gunda

Ramahanisha Gunda
Chief Operating Officer
Food, work and sleep, she loves them all without discrimination. A people manager par excellence, she is an AI & ML aficionado who could often be found exploring technology, when not asleep.

Dhruv Pasari

Dhruv Pasari
Operations Manager
A jack of all trades and a lover of classics, he is a crazy dreamer who generally forgets 90% of his dreams. But his remaining 10% is pure gold for us.

Swati Rani

Swati Rani
Operations Manager
An enthusiastic adventurer who loves to explore different places and meet new people. She is also an avid reader, artist, foodie, loves to binge-watch on Netflix, and basically a fun-loving person.

Leena Gedam
Operations Manager
An Astrophile, movie geek, animal lover, and nature enthusiast. She gets excited with other geeky kinds of stuff like Museum, Archaeology, Mythology, etc. She wants to be a part of making this World a beautiful place.

Manvi Gusain

Manvi Gusain
Operations Manager
An artist, a die-hard foodie and a daydreamer who is chasing blinding colors of paradox, she would often be found entangled in the mysteries of the universe, filling her bottomless pit of curiosity.

Niharika Kunder

Niharika Kunder
Operations Manager
She likes to write blogs, dance, read and share her thoughts in less than 150 words and she keep up with her friends, why don’t you say HI!.

Vikas Rathore

Vikas Rathore
Operations Manager
He is an introvert, computer science enthusiast and always curious about how things work especially computers. He loves to code, troubleshoot things and curious how to upload a human mind digitally.

DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter